Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This Day in 2006...

Happy Anniversary to the BEST Husband ever.

3 years ago, Brad and I got married and wow has time flown. I always knew I was marrying the perfect man for me, but I never knew that our relationship would continue to strenghten so much day after day.
We got engaged on New Years Eve of 2006 (Dec 31, 2005). I was completely surprised. Just the week before, Brad's sister Michelle and I were taking a snowy walk in Iowa and I was telling her that he was never going to propse. She told me, that while she had no idea, she thought he would sooner rather than later. To everyone's surprise, he did sooner than expected. I love our engagement video so I thought I'd share it with everyone:





In the past 3 years, we have done so much. We have travelled to Africa, Mexico, Honduras, moved from Arizona to Arkansas, moved onto the lake, supported each other through family and other day-to-day issues, and now are working our way through infertility and hopefully onto having a family of our own.

There are so many things I LOVE about Brad; however, just a few I'd like to share are...


1) His unending love and committment to me.

2) Brad can sense when I'm stressed out and starts cleaning and organzing the house so I have some sort of haven to relax in.

3) Brad will eat anything I make and never complain even when it's not the best.

4) Brad is so witty. He's so quick with his that if you don't listen or pay attention you might miss them.

5) Brad is an extremely honorable and honest man.

6) Brad is always supportive even when I'm being more emotional than logical.

7) Brad is extremely ambitious and is committed to working hard and smart to provide for us.

8) Brad is so excited to be a father...I know you're going to be amazing and I can't wait to love you as the father of our children.

9) Brad has an amazing ability to separate work and family.

10) Brad never criticizes...even when I'm having a body image issue day, he's quick to tell me how beautiful and perfect I am.

11) Brad never questions my decisions.

12) Brad is very committed to being healthy and is one of the few people who can both keep up with me and continue to challenge me physically.

13) He is an amazing teacher. He is very patient and is determined to help me succeed...especially when we're mountain biking.

14) Together...we are a team...no one of us is more valuable than the other in our relationship.

I LOVE YOU BRAD!

...A few pictures from the past 3 years:


Brad and I travelled to Ghana, West Africa in March before our wedding to spend time with my Brother Anthony who was in the Peace Corps at the time.









Scuba Trip to Utila, Honduras July 2008


Cozumel Scuba Trip June 2009


Sausalito - June 2009

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home