Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mama's Tired Of Looking Frumpy!

I have not gone shopping for myself in over a year.  Shoot...all I needed were a few key maternity pieces and I was done.  I never got so big that I couldn't fit into (maybe squeeze into would be the better phrase) my regular workout/stretchy clothes during my pregnancy with Quinn, but that has left me with stretched out and frumpy dumpy looking clothes.  Shoot...I have a 5 and a half month old and I look GREAT if I must say so myself.  After tears about how frumpy I can look I decided enough was enough...it was time to spend some money and get shopping.  Unfortunately for the Pope's we have all been hit with a bit of a stomach bug around here.  I took a half day on Monday to make sure I wasn't still sick after a somewhat sleepless night and later hit the mall.  I stopped in my favorite inexpensive and trendy store, Francesca's and humbly told the sales girl how clueless I was and asked her to dress me.  Well...here's what we came up with:






Super cute and interchangeable.  I am super excited to have some cute new clothes to wear.  I then headed to Nine  West to look for some killer boots to complete my looks, but only walked away with these super impractical, but oh so sexy pumps...I just had to have them (and they were on sale)
I keep saying I'll pair them with jeans, but in the meantime...I just love looking at them.

Today, I was home with a sick Quinn.  Poor boy was up every 90 minutes last night and consequently...so was I.  It was a perfect day to shop online!  I found my black booys and one other pair of shoes on Piperlime.com.  I think they're perfect!  What do you think?



I'm sold!  I'm also hoping there aren't too many more sick days in our future...this could get expensive!

Oh yes and because I know no one comes on here to read about me, Quinn is seemingly much better.  We are just praying for a better night's sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home