Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Sunday, October 31, 2010

We're Back!

I didn't realize how much I loved my computer until we got the blue screen of death, but don't worry...WE'RE BACK...and there's been so much going on...lots of visitors, lots of cooking, and lots of Quinn.

Since my last post, my dad came to town to visit as well!  He was here for a short 3 days but we had a great time with him. Quinn enjoyed sucking on his half missing finger (ew!), watching the hunting channel (much to my demise), and just hanging out.  Here are a few pics from his visit...we sure do LOVE Grandpa Cotton!



The following weekend we went up to Iowa to visit Great Grandpa Groh and his new wife Ruth.  They were celebrating their one year anniversary and were absolutely adorable!  Even though they are in their mid to late 80s, they were like high schoolers in love.  I think we can all take a relationship lesson from them!  Unfortunately, the video camera has most of the pics from that trip so I have nothing to share right now, but I'll get them!

Other than that, Quinn has turned 5 months old.  He is talking incessantly and his tongue is always on the move as he jabbers away.  He is eating rice cereal and we're about to start on some veggies here soon too (just as soon as I start making them for him).  He is extremely strong and can support his own weight on his legs for a long period of time...loves to jump, loves to dance, and loves grabbing at anything that is within arm's reach!  He is amazing! 

A few pics for now and another Halloween post later!


He Loves to Suck on Fruit...Monkey =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home