Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Weeks of Summer =(

What a fun week we've had here in the Pope house. Quinn got to meet his cousins for the first time last weekend and boy was he spoiled rotten with love. His 13 year old cousin Corynn decided to stay and spend 4 days babysitting and hanging out with him and he was in his absolute glory.


Corynn was so incredibly good with Quinn. She would get him up in the morning, change his diaper, burp him, walk him when he was fussy, and just loved on him every chance she got. I loved having her here too. Brad was out of town for work and she was my right-hand man. We had so much fun together successfully cooking new recipes like Cilantro Shrimp (http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=2001864) and Chocolate Mousse (http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Chocolate-Mousse-103938), going shopping, getting pedicures, and watching ABCFamily and Nickelodeon (wow...some of those shows were a bit too teeny-bopper for me!). She's pretty awesome. I don't know who misses her more now, Quinn or me?!

Here are a few pictures from our week:

Quinn's favorite position...sleeping on Corynn's chest

or maybe it's sleeping on Mommy's chest?




Taking a Break from the Boy and Getting Pedicures!


Bath Time!


Look...I can almost fit all my fingers in my mouth!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home