Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Friday, May 25, 2012

Play Date at the Splash Park

The best part about me working this past year was that Quinn got to spend his days with Miss Christy and a fabulous group of boys who are all best buds.  Quinn's favorite friend is Carson whom he calls "Do-Dah."  Carson happens to be one of my friends Lindsay's son so it works out perfectly.  

Carson and Quinn are almost exactly 2 months apart.  They have developed their own language, look out for each other, and just LOVE being together.  I really enjoy seeing this and watching how their little personalities are developing as they become toddlers.

Today, Lindsay and I decided to get the boys together and go to the Bentonville Splash Park.  The Splash Park was one of our favorite outings last year, but Quinn wasn't so sure about it this year.  He just stood around not wanting to take his shirt off... 


UNTIL....

Do-Dah arrived!!!!

Here's a video of them playing.  It makes me smile inside and out.  I think the world of these two little boys.  ENJOY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home