Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

9 Months Pregnant?!?!?!

Oh my gosh...where did these last 9 months go? Here we are with 4 weeks left until said due date. That's incredible!

With 4 weeks to go, this is a busy week. I had my first baby shower at school on Monday, hosted by my awesome Activity Team.


I am still so taken with how generous people are. I am super excited to use the tent my team bought us for the backyard. It's UV protected and will allow Quinn hours down by the lake...and Mama a little freedom to enjoy hanging out as well. All I can say after that shower is that Quinn is going to be one well-dressed and spoiled little boy with all these wonderful ladies around.


Next weekend is my friends shower and I am so excited. I know there will be lots of pictures to share from that one next week.

As for me, we are now 36 weeks pregnant and miraculously, I'm still feeling good. I taught a killer spin class yesterday and am planning on teaching for 2 more weeks (if I can hold up). We still have a lot that I'd like to get done before Quinn arrives (anyone good at setting up/organizing closets?) but we are more or less ready for him.

Here's what a 36 week pregnant Maria looks like...ENJOY!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home