Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Did You Know We're Still Here?

Yes...we are still here and it's my mission this summer to blog some more to show what the Arkansas Popes are up to.

We just got home from an amazing week at the beach on Anna Maria Island, Florida.  I always dreamed of being the "cute Mom" on the beach with her kids playing in the sand and this trip helped that dream come true.  Now...when I say "cute Mom" what I really mean is non-frumpy, youthful, and fun Mom.  To make it even better, I got to nurse Alana and she took naps on me.  Could it get any better?

My kids were complete beach bums LOVING every second they got to spend in the sand.  Quinn would wake up in the morning and suggest that "we go to the beach first, then you can go for your run."  He could not wait to get out there.  For the little boy who loathes swimming lessons, he sure did thrive in the ocean not minding a bit if a wave knocked him down, if he drank salt water, or if water was in his eyes.  Alana just learned to walk the week before so she loved chasing the birds and exploring the beach on her own too.

To make the trip even better, Kristie (Brad's mom), Brad's sister Michelle and her husband Fred and their two kids got to come and enjoy the trip for a few days.  It was awesome to get to share the memories with them, to have a few extra hands around, and to let the cousins play together and the big kids share a drink and many laughs together.

I hope you'll enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed our trip!

Daddy and his favorite kiddos

Love my little beach bums

Time for a selfie/groupie break

Loving her first time in the ocean's waters

Taking a break from the sun in the shade

Grandma Kristie enjoying Teagan and Quinn

We got a pic!  Love this man

Our little family

Just playing in the sand

Teagan and Quinn digging for hidden treasures! (Best Pinterest Idea!)

Goofy lil' dude

Quinn could have spent all day in the inner tube just riding the waves

My favorite pic

With my mini me
 
Last night on the beach with these cuties

Quinn was all thumbs up on the last night of our 2014 beach trip



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home