Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

37 Week Update

Just wanted to post quickly for those of you who look here for an update. We started our weekly appointments today and despite intense contractions last week Wednesday and Thursday, there is no baby coming anytime too soon. I am not dialated at all nor am I effaced. Quinn is apparently quite comfortable and honestly, I'm not complaining. I am feeling so good still. Yes, I am ready to not be so swollen and to be able to see the muscles in my legs again (they are there, I swear), but really, as far as pregnancies go, this has all been so easy. I would feel guilty if I did complain. Stay tuned...there's bound to be some news one of these days.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home