Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Didn't I say this kid will eat ANYTHING?!?!?!

It was a great day (and obviously a big enough day to warrant 2 posts!) here in the Pope house.  Everyone is on the mend and we even had a little excitement tonight while Daddy was out teaching at the community college. 

Quinn was particularly drooly/spitty uppy (okay...he threw up plain and simple) so we needed to take a second bath tonight.  He LOVES his bath time.  Here...take a look:




He really is quite a little water baby.  It's going to be so much fun this summer in the lake with him and on the beach.  Maybe I need to start planning our summer beach trip soon!

Anyway...I get him all cleaned up, turn my back to get some dinner (which is a premade salad that I left on the dining room table) and here's what I find...see if you can piece together the story yourself.  I bet you won't have to use your imagination too much!




Looks like it's time to really babyproof our house!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home