Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Birthday Weekend

For my birthday, Brad bought me tickets to go see Dralion - a Cirque du Soleil show that was playing in Chicago.  This past weekend, we loaded up Quinn, headed out to the airport and boarded Quinn's 9th and 10th flights to Chicago.

I was so excited to go see this show.  I'd seen one other Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas, "O," and was so impressed by it that I've always wanted to go and see more of their productions.  You can see the trailer to the show we saw at http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/dralion/default.aspx  The height of flexibilty, the height of athleticism, nothing less than ... AMAZING!

Anyway...as a bonus to seeing the show and having a fabulous date night complete with a non-chain Italian meal, we got to spend time with my family - always a bonus in my book.  Even better, my sister Lisa and her fiance Ryan drove up from Indiana to spend the weekend with us.  Here are a few pics from the weekend...ENJOY!

Quinn and Grandpa Cotton at breakfast

Auntie Lisa and Uncle Ryan with Quinn

My mom (Gigi) and Auntie Lisa with Quinn and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home