Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Friday, July 29, 2011

My Half Ironman

Brad did it again...he complete 70.3 miles to do his 2nd ever Half Ironman.  70.3 miles?!?!  Yes...you read it right.  He swam 1.2 miles, biked 56 and then ran a half marathon (13.1 miles).  I am so proud of him.  He had set a goal time of 5:30:00 hours and completed the entire race in just seconds over 5:15:00.  AMAZING!  He has worked very hard and deserved that great time.

Even better was that since it was in Wisconsin, a lot of our family was able to watch him compete including his parents, sister Michelle and her husband Fred, my mom, Quinn, and me.  Here are a few pictures of his big day...




What's next?  Ironman Florida, November 6, 2011!  I'll post the Youtube video of "I'm training for an Ironman" so you can see what it's really all about =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home