Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Friday, August 1, 2014

How Can It Be August 1st Already!?!?

No...please stop time and let this summer continue on?  How can it be August 1st already?  This summer has been beyond marvelous.  We haven't had the miserable 100 degree days for weeks on end.  In fact, we've only hit the low 90s a handful of times.  Because of that, Quinn, Alana, and I have fully enjoyed our summer.  We've been outside nearly every day playing, riding bikes, running, drawing with chalk, and blowing bubbles.  It's been nothing short of amazing.  With 2 weekends and 1 work week left before I head back to school, I've resolved to make the most of it!  Here are a few pics to catch you up on our summer of fun starting with the kids' and my EPIC road trip across the Midwest.  We hit up St. Louis, Indianapolis, and Chicago for a week of pure fun.

Started our trip at the Saint Louis Zoo...what an awesome place

Even Gigi joined us all the way from Chicago!

Off to Indianapolis for some cousin time at the Splash Park 
(Alana looks just like me when I was a little girl!)

Uncle Anthony spent the entire trip with us and we all LOVED it (especially Quinn)


Alana loved it too!



Somehow we were able to get 1 picture with all of us looking at the camera and looking good

Alana didn't know what to think!

Quinn just goofed off with Uncle A -- so many laughs all week long

Just love them and how she loves him

Alana and Uncle A -- so sweet

Tubby Time for our dirty little ones!  Look at cute Levi!

Off to Chicago -- Quinn's first train ride into the city

His first Ferris Wheel ride too overlooking my beautiful Chicago skyline
 
Just a fun collage of our day

I have the find the picture of me driving the car on my dad's lap...TWINS!

And one last visit with Auntie Val.

To say we had a great trip would be an understatement!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home