Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No Signs of The Little Man...

I have to say, I have been blessed with such a wonderful pregnancy. For the girl who is so aware of her physical appearance, I honestly thought I'd be flipping out by weight gain and a large stomach, but so far, I'm really taking everything in stride. Yes, even after gaining 2 pounds in a week all while working out HARD and counting calories, I am not upset or teary.

As for other parts of this pregnancy, I never had any morning sickness, my energy has been pretty good for the past 9 months,I haven't missed a scheduled workout, and I still have pretty sweet arm muscles. It's all pretty amazing to me.

Today was my 38 week appointment and yet again, there are no signs of Mr. Quinn wanting to make his appearance in this world. I am still dialated to a zero, Quinn is riding high, and am in no way effaced at all. Good news is, my stomach has grown 2 centimeters from last week (I was measuring 30 weeks and am now 32 weeks) so perhaps he's putting on some good weight.

I think we're going to have to move onto weekly photos, though I'm not anticipating any news until May 17th (5 days late). Keep checking back. I have another appointment next Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home