Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Friday, August 21, 2009

A Family of 12!?!?

Well the good news has arrived that of our 12 eggs, 10 fertilized and as of today, all of them are doing well. We'll get another report tomorrow and are just praying that by Monday there are still at least 2 blastocysts ready to be transferred.


As for now...here's what they look like:
Crazy...they look just like Brad and Me, don't you think!?!?
On another note, I have spent my first 2 days at school this year and I must say I am super excited. My students are the best anyone could ask for. They are so sweet, follow directions well, and are just a blast to have in class! I am so excited for an awesome school year. No matter how rough a day I'm having, their smiles, hugs, and love always put a smile on my face. Here's to a good 5th year of teaching!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home