Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Laborless Labor Day Weekend

This has taken me all week to post, but I wanted to get some pictures up here because we just had the best Labor Day Weekend. My best friend Janelle and her husband Nate (we love you too Nate) came to spend the weekend with us from Arizona. Janelle and I met when we were in Grad School and have besties ever since. I sure do wish they lived closer!


Janelle and I have been through so many break ups, get back togethers, silly cries, moments of laughter, weddings, etc. She is always there for me and I miss having her closer by. She's a great workout buddy too. Or should I say, we used to be really good workout buddies. Janelle is pregnant and is due in January so she has an excuse for being slower now (though not much slower) but me at 5 weeks pregnant...shoot...why am I sucking wind already? Those same hills that I was running a month ago with Brad now shoot my heart rate up just walking them. This is INSANE! Nonetheless, we were brave warriors and conquered them all...many times over. Not even pregnancy is going to stop us. Might slow us down, but we are unstoppable (at least last weekend we were).


Sunday we spent the day on the lake with some of our other good friends from down here in NWA. Those lake days are coming to an end here soon and wow is that water getting chilly. I wouldn't be surprised if you see Brad out there in a wet suit at the end of October, but I think I only have a few more weeks left.


Here are a few pics from our weekend. Hope you enjoy them!

Maria and Janelle - Best Friends and Pregnant!




Chillin' On Lake Windsor



Sara and Brenda Tubing (Kind Of)


Nate's Big Catch!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home