Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Monday, September 21, 2009

Signs and Symptoms

OH MY GOSH...Why am I sooooooo HUNGRY?!?! Had a great day at school today. I LOVE my students. We played volleyball this morning with my big kids and did parachute this afternoon with my kindergarteners and 1st graders. There's something about a parachute that brings out so much laughter, excitement, and fun. I just love bringing it out because the room is instantly filled with enthusiasm, giggles, and happy screeches. Who wouldn't love that on any given afternoon?

I promised myself at the beginning of this pregnancy that I would be active everyday, setting a goal of walking at least 2 miles daily. I decided that there would be some days where 2 1-mile walks or 4 1/2-mile walks might be more reasonable, but hey...it's a goal. Today was one of those days where I was dragging by the end of the day. I dragged myself to the gym and lasted all of 25 minutes on the elliptical. If you have ever seen me work out on a normal (pre-pregnancy day) you would know I'd be on the elliptical for an hour, climbing, steps, lifting, and then teaching a class. Not today! It was all I could do to stay on for 25 minutes. I was exhausted and so tired. It took all I had to drive past McDonalds and not get a hamburger (for those of you who know me again, it is probably inconcievable for you to think of me getting anything other than an ice cream cone from there) but to go home and make dinner.

1/2 a homemade pizza
a peach
an apple
macaroni n' cheese
a skinny cow ice cream sandwich
candy corn

and...wait...that might be it...

You would think I hadn't eaten all day, but au contraire! Holy Signs and Symptoms is all I can say!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home