Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Who Teaches Parents To Be Parents?

Well...take a look at some of our students and you realize that sadly, no one. I just don't understand it. There are so many wonderful couples out there dying to have a child of their own and then you have these "yahoos," if I may call them that, who continue to reproduce with how many different baby-daddies, don't take care of their children, and then get angry when you tell them that their child is not normal. HELLO?!?!? When is the government going to start paying for tubals to stop these "yahoos" from reproducing? It just drives me CRAZY!

2 Comments:

  • At October 1, 2009 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Danno said...

    I know that I was told that I was not normal, when I was a kid, by a teacher... at least several of the nuns said that for sure, and I'm almost positive that Bradley was told that too! So...

     
  • At October 3, 2009 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Maria Pope said...

    It's not so much the "not normal" kids Danno...What is normal anyway? I'm talking more about emotionally disturbed kids, kids from meth families, kids with parents always in jail, or those who have no idea who their daddies are because there's a new boyfriend every week who is daddy. I truly thank God for some of you "not normal" kids...I can't imagine a world, let alone my world, without you and Brad?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home