Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's a...

Brad and I went in for our 19 week ultrasound yesterday and LOVED getting to see our baby. It's amazing how much they change from one ultrasound to the next. Seeing them really makes being pregnant that much more real.

So...we had the nurse write down for us what we were having and...


It's a BOY!!!

We are super excited though I must say I'm not thrilled about the clothing choices quite as much =) I'm off to buy his first Adidas windsuit right now, but first, here are a few pics from the Ultrasound. Enjoy and thanks for letting me share.




This 3d stuff is just amazing to me! I LOVE all his little features.

2 Comments:

  • At December 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM , Blogger The O'Neal Family said...

    Yay...you will LOVE having a boy, I can only say wonderful things about boys, they are so sweet, love their mama and just so loving! Any advice on little boys, just ask...I eventually want a girl too, but always wanted a boy first and am so glad I got on, so glad you're having one too!!!! Yay!!

     
  • At January 4, 2010 at 1:37 AM , Blogger  Marian and Sadie said...

    WE are so happy for the two of you, congratulations!

    Always,

    AJ, Marian, and Sadie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home