Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Third Trimester - 28 Weeks

He's the size of an eggplant this week. Doesn't that just make you want to go out and order eggplant parmesan?!!? YIKES! I love the little e-mails you get every week telling you what size your baby is. Pretty soon I'm thinking cantaloupe and before we know it, he'll be a watermelon! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone, though at times it seems much longer since we started our hardcore journey through infertility and IVF almost exactly a year ago. A year ago, I was in tears because nothing was working and here we are today with 12 weeks or less until our life will be flipped upside down and we will have a third member of our family. It's surreal, it's exciting, it's scary, it's amazing...all at the same time.

A lot of people have been asking me if I'm having any cravings or anything weird going on and I must say I'm pretty boring. Other than being hungry ALL THE TIME, I've had no real cravings (oh yes, there was whipped cream that one morning but that's about it), I've been able to keep up my exercise regimen (though I've learned you just cannot look defined during pregnancy...must be the increased body fat), and for the most part, am feeling really great.

We took these pictures of 28 weeks this morning after a very restless night so pardon my less than stellar appearance, but here I am in all of my pregnancy glory...28 weeks along, an eggplant inside of me, and a belly to boot! ENJOY!



Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home