Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Belly Shots

We are officially 22 weeks today and our baby boy is "the size of a papaya." I don't think he'll appreciate that when he's 16 but for now, I'm tempted to go to WalMart and see how big this papaya really is.

So far, everything about this pregnancy is going great. I'm working out 6-7 days a week, running, spinning, lifting (that's the hardest), and just trying to keep myself sane and Baby Pope happy. Seems to me our baby's happiest during a workout...smiling and loving every second of being active. Could it be that like Jimmy on Seinfeld who talked in the 3rd person, I'm talking through our child? Hmm...I'm sticking with he LOVES the gym!

Here are our belly shots as we progress through the weeks. Sorry if it's too much.

10 weeks pregnant

16 weeks pregnant

18 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home