Life is A Journey...Come Follow Our's

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

I LOVE Christmas. Actually, Christmas is my 3rd favorite holiday after Christmas Eve and my birthday. There's something about the traditions and the chance for everyone in my family to come together in one place no matter how far away we live.

This holiday season was no exception. Brad and I road-tripped back to the Good Ole Midwest to spend Christmas with my family and then shortly thereafter, we headed up to Madison to spend a few days with his family. This year, despite the ice storms which weren't as bad as we were expecting, the weather was much more tolerable. Not a single day where the temperature stayed below zero (did I mention that my blood has thinned out over the past 12 years living in North Carolina, Arizona, and now Arkansas where we are currently celebrating our 3rd snow day due to the impending blizzard with whiteout conditions?!?!?!).

Here are a few pictures from our trip:

Celebrating Dad's Birthday at Prime Quarter where you grill your own steak

Christmas Eve Lunch with Anthony, my dad, Lisa, Brad, and me

Mom hypnotizing the lobsters before they go into the pot

My favorite part of Christmas Eve - The Feast of the 7 Fishes

Christmas Day - Next year they're will be 3 of us!!

Wine and Cheese Party at Mom's

Brad's niece Reagan and my sister-in-law Michelle

Brad and Grandpa Pope

Grandma Pope and Kristie

Our brother-in-law Fred and his wonderful skills!

Grant can do it too!

Our Pope Family

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home